Sunday, July 11, 2010

This just in...

Mercy has recently been trying to enter into adult conversation by mimicing appropriate responses. When Benj and I are talking, she'll interject, "Oh. Mm hmm. Okay."  Today, I was telling Benj about a blogger I follow who is in the hospital. I told Benj that she has a kidney stone and has protein and blood in her urine. Mercy said "Oh, dat's bad." I chuckled and Benj agreed. We walked away from where Mercy was sitting, and we heard her little voice following us into the kitchen: "Kitty bones are bad."

Something like that.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, dear, Stop by my blog. There's a little something waiting there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to post the award on your sidebar, you can click on the award, save to your computer. If you do, I guess the rules are that you pass it on, etc. It's a nice way to point people to other blogs you think they'll enjoy.

    Give squeezes to the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters