Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quick! Someone Call CPS...

...no one around here feeds me.










4 comments:

  1. And he's not strapped into the swing (?), so it's definitly a scary situation at your house! :)

    He's so adorable. He and my little niece Alyssa (we're in SD) would make a good pair. Her legs are the FATTEST legs I've ever seen. She has rolls where I've never seen rolls before (and since this is a public blog, I won't say where!). Give him a squeeze from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, he's never in the swing long enough to be strapped in. In the tradition of his brother and sister, he hates the swing.

    Zion actually has cellulite on his belly and legs. It cracks me up. He weighs almost as much as Mercy did when she started walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute - what is he weighing? Bella-Ann is up to 14:) at 6months old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't had him weighed in a while, but since he's wearing 6 & 9 month clothes, we're guessing he weighs around 16 or 17 pounds at 7 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters