I don't normally post things like this, but I wanted to let my readers know about a great way to save money if you shop online a lot like I do. If you sign up for Ebates, you can earn cash back from every qualifying store (and there are lots) you make a purchase from and get a check or deposit in your Paypal account every quarter. I do most of my clothes shopping for the children and specialty food shopping online, and I just got a check for $30, so it does add up. They also run limited-time bonuses...right now, it's 12% back from a long list of stores to celebrate Ebates' "birthday," and they offer a "daily double," a store that is offering double the usual percentage back for that day. You will also get $5 to start out with just for signing up and making your first purchase. It's pretty easy to use too. When you're going to shop, you just start out at the Ebates page (signed in to your account) and go to the stores from there. My only disappointment is that Amazon doesn't participate, as I do the bulk of my shopping there, but Ebay, TurboTax, Soap.com, Diapers.com, and over a thousand others do participate. Oh, and if you sign up using my link, I get a referral bonus!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Ebates
I don't normally post things like this, but I wanted to let my readers know about a great way to save money if you shop online a lot like I do. If you sign up for Ebates, you can earn cash back from every qualifying store (and there are lots) you make a purchase from and get a check or deposit in your Paypal account every quarter. I do most of my clothes shopping for the children and specialty food shopping online, and I just got a check for $30, so it does add up. They also run limited-time bonuses...right now, it's 12% back from a long list of stores to celebrate Ebates' "birthday," and they offer a "daily double," a store that is offering double the usual percentage back for that day. You will also get $5 to start out with just for signing up and making your first purchase. It's pretty easy to use too. When you're going to shop, you just start out at the Ebates page (signed in to your account) and go to the stores from there. My only disappointment is that Amazon doesn't participate, as I do the bulk of my shopping there, but Ebay, TurboTax, Soap.com, Diapers.com, and over a thousand others do participate. Oh, and if you sign up using my link, I get a referral bonus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment