Being the third child is rough. I have to fend for myself for just about everything.
Seriously...what's a kid gotta do to get something to eat around here? Do I have to stand on a stool to cook my own fish? Maybe the dog will help...? Sissy...?
I even have to take care of myself when it comes to sleeping. Will no one put me in a proper bed?
And here, sleeping in the garage. Really.
Note from Mommy: I had put Zion in the bouncer to make sure he was contained and safe while I got a shower. I assure you that this is the first time in our four years of parenting that a baby has fallen asleep while not being bounced, rocked, swayed, shushed, patted, sung to, or nursed, or at the very least without passing out from screaming his head off. I was quite shocked to emerge from the shower to see him sleeping. And the garage sleeping...well, he had been on a very long walk with Daddy. He was taken inside after the photo.
Thanks a lot Zi. We'll have CPS on our doorstep if YOU keep posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment