Saturday, June 5, 2010

Outside Fun

Mercy's new "monoculars," a "new baby" present from the Sommers grands.





Judah wearing his daddy's garden clogs.



The new wagon, another gift from Grandma and Grandpa



Having fun with the new sprkinler, yet another contribution from Grandma and Grandpa. Do you see a trend here? When my in-laws are here, they literally play outside all day with the children. I generally only see the children when they need to eat, sleep, or have diaper/potty issues. It's so nice, because I never have time (or energy) to take them out for as long as they'd like. I do take them outside, but it's more for an hour or so, not all day, and even Benj, who loves to be outside, often has chores or other responsibilities that keep him from staying out as long as he would like. Mercy and Judah love having their grandparents here for many reasons, but one of the biggest is the undivided attention they get in the great outdoors. And Grandma and Grandpa don't complain about the bugs, heat or humidity like mommy does!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Counters