Some Sundays after church, especially if Benj is working, the children and I head over to my mom and dad's for the afternoon. They have two large rooms set up as a play area for the little ones, and they have fun playing with different toys and roaming a different range for a few hours.
This was a rare and very funny few moments. Mercy had only heard this story about the man who painted chickens one time, but when we had them rest in the sunroom for a little while whilst I rocked Zion, Mercy "read" the whole book to Judah, and she had some of the parts almost verbatim. I'm really amazed at her memory sometimes. These peaceful moments are few and far between, but I try to record them so I remember that they DO happen sometimes.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment