Sunday, October 17, 2010
Just so you know
Since I haven't blogged in a long time--what? You hadn't noticed?--I missed posting about some important events in our family. I've been just a little busy, ya know, chasing two toddlers, washing hundreds of pounds of diapers, and pacifying a fractious, teething infant. I actually back dated my catchup posts, since we are planning to have my blog made into a book every year, and I wanted the events to be in order. You'll have to look below to catch up on news and pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I noticed...in the "she must be as busy as I am" sort of way. :) Happy birthday to Judah and anniversary to you and Benjy. Did you get to go out with all the grandparents around to babysit??
ReplyDeleteMissed the posts! Thanks for catching us up! It is so easy to keep in touch online! Phone calls are not easy with a thousand nos, please, do nots, etc...
ReplyDelete