Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
On our five-hour trip home from Grandma and Grandpa's, I did not turn around and snag all of the discarded crackers that Mercy had licked the cheese off and proceed to eat them myself. (Hey, they were organic and expensive...wouldn't want them to go to waste.)
And I CERTAINLY did not allow my 11 month old son to four wheel it through the woods wearing nothing but a diaper and crocs. And since he was NOT naked, he did NOT fall and cut his knee open, as it was protected by appropriate outerwear. And I further did not say "You're okay, buddy. Get up." without going to check on him when his knee was bloody since I was playing with Mercy in the sandbox. Not me!
And of course, I didn't pretend not to notice when Judah was chewing on the dog's toy. Or the vacuum panel that he had pulled off. Or the 5-pound weight that could break his foot if he had dropped it. Not me. I'm far too attentive for that.
When making a batch of zucchini chocolate muffins and dumping pecans in the batter, I did not begin frantically picking out huge chunks of pecan shells. And after my hands were coverd in batter and I had collected a huge pile of shells, thinking that I certainly would not be able to let Mercy eat the muffins, I did NOT notice that the shells were chocolate pieces. Nope. Not me.
I was busy not doing alot of things this week. How about you?



No comments:
Post a Comment